What if I am tax-exempt but still charged tax by Teachable?

Students may submit a tax refund request or exemption on a purchase directly to Teachable in the following situations:

  • A student has a valid tax ID but did not enter the data during point-of-purchase
  • A student is exempt from taxation per country-specific tax regulation (e.g. non-governmental organization employee)
  • A student was incorrectly charged tax on their purchase

Students under these circumstances can submit a refund request to tax@teachable.com. The refund request should include a copy of the purchase receipt showing the tax paid and order ID, as well as a copy of their tax ID certificate. Teachable will issue a refund once the documentation has been reviewed and approved.

*Please visit this Teachable page for more information.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us